Secrets of Divine Love was written for the longing heart, for the one who is searching for something they have not been able to find. For the one who sometimes spirals into hopelessness and cannot help but feel too imperfect for a perfect God to love. This book is for the one who is at the edge of their faith, who has experienced religion as a harsh winter instead of the life-bearing spring it was sent to be by God.
1. Allah: The Origin of Love
2. Who Are You?
3. The Mysterious World of the Qur’an
4. The Spiritual Dimensions of Islam
5. Tawba: Repent and Return to Unity
6. Shahadah: The Ecstasy of Oneness
7. Salat: How to Tune Into Divine Love
8. Zakat: Giving as an Instrument of God
9. Ramadan: The Holy Month of Fasting
10. Hajj: A Pilgrimage to God
11. The Spiritual Secrets of Death
12. The Mysteries of Heaven and Hell
13. You Are Loved
About the Author
A. Helwa is a writer who has inspired thousands of readers through her popular blog @quranquotesdaily. She has a Masters in Divinity and has over 15 years of experience writing and speaking on Islam and spiritual development.